It looks like my aunt’s apartment might be full on the weekend of November 9th, and I’ll need somewhere to sleep.
The reason I’m not staying with my grandmother is that I have a lot planned that weekend, and she’ll end up worrying about me getting home late.
Plus, I am hoping to stay somewhere closer to the 92nd street Y than Battery Park. This would be especially helpful Sunday night (and then I can leave bright and early Monday morning).
my schedule for that weekend
- morning – Chocolate Show – starts 10am – 711 12th Avenue and 55th Street
- evening – The Seagull – starts 8pm – Walter Kerr Theatre, 219 West 48th Street
- morning – spending time with ex. Had planned to go to the Met because it’s close to my aunt’s, but that can change – open hours – 9:30am-5:30pm
- evening – Neil Gaiman – 20th Anniversary of Sandman – 7:30pm – 92nd Street Y, 1395 Lexington Avenue
– (note: this event does not seem to be sold out!)
And, yeah, I have no idea whether the Neil Gaiman thing will be a 2 hour event or a 4 hour one, so that’s why I’m not sanguine on hopping on a bus right after – or trekking way far downtown.
If you can’t help, do you know anyone who can?